ZillowZillow MediaRoom – Press Releases
- Housing Inventory Trend Now Favors Buyers after Years of Steady Declines February 14, 2019After almost four years of year-over-year declines, for-sale inventory has grown on an annual basis four out of the past five months, albeit at a slow pace.
- Homes in Luxury Neighborhoods the Object of Desire for Home Shoppers February 12, 2019Home values in the most-favorited neighborhoods reached as high as six times greater than in their overall metro areas
- Zillow Now Buying and Selling Homes in Houston February 11, 2019With the launch of its first Texas market today, Zillow Offers is now available in a total of seven markets nationwide
- Home-Value Surge After Facebook IPO Provides Insight For 2019 February 5, 2019Areas with more Facebook employees saw home values increase by $29,800 more than the general San Francisco Bay Area in the year after Facebook's IPO
- Share of Homes Sold Above Asking Price Hits Two-Year Low February 1, 2019Only 19 percent of homes sold in the U.S. in December fetched more than their list price, and the rate from November dropped in eight of the nation's top-10 markets