ZillowZillow MediaRoom – Press Releases
- Owners of the Least Expensive Homes Gaining Wealth Faster Than Any Other Homeowner February 16, 2018But tight inventory and strong demand for these homes make it difficult for buyers to enter the market
- Zillow Launches New National Ad Campaign, “Many Ways Home” February 12, 2018
- It Takes 11 Years for a Single Homebuyer to Save for a Down Payment February 9, 2018Saving for a down payment on the median U.S home takes six years longer for a single person than a couple, according to a new Zillow analysis.
- U.S. Housing Market Has Gained Back All $9 Trillion in Value Lost During Recession, but Uneven Recovery Means Some Markets Still Lag January 25, 2018Home values in both Las Vegas and San Jose have doubled since the lowest point of the housing crisis, but Las Vegas has still not regained all of its lost value
- Inventory Shortage at Crisis Levels in Nation's Hottest Housing Markets January 18, 2018There are 10 percent fewer homes on the market to choose from than a year ago, and up to 40 percent fewer in housing markets where home values are appreciating fastest